The Division of Marketing and Communications can help you achieve your goals, and ensure that your marketing and communications projects and plans are coordinated with the overall goals and strategies of the institution. Our staff can direct, develop and produce sophisticated projects from start to finish, advise and consult and, if needed, recommend vendors.
In most cases, our services are provided at no charge to campus offices and departments, although there is an hourly charge for some photography and design services. No client costs will be incurred without prior written consent.
Promote It Yourself
Sometimes campus offices don’t need our help with promoting their on-campus events and initiatives to students, faculty and staff. Before you ask for our assistance, refer to Campus Marketing 101: A Guide to On-campus Promotion – for resources that are available, and tips and tactics for reaching your target audience.
Depending on what you will need, fill out a service request form, photography services form, and/or videography request form. Once requests are submitted, a representative of Marketing and Communications will contact you within three to five business days.
- strategic marketing plans
- press releases and media relations
- public relations for events and initiatives
- advertising design, media plans and placement
- direct mail promotions and solicitations
- invitation packages and other printed materials
- photography and video services (limited availability)
- marketing communications materials (websites, brochures, pamphlets, booklets)
- editorial assistance (writing, re-writing and copy editing)
- vendor recommendations for printing, photography and design
If you have questions, please contact Mike Haskins, Executive Vice President for Marketing and Communications, at 843.953.6461.